Styleart - Designs that will steal your heart


Getting that perfect T-Shirt has always been quite the challenge for me. Might sound weird but it's true. I seem to easily get it right when it comes to dresses and jackets and pants and accessories - even if ordered online- but I almost always end up buying a bunch of T-shirts that I never ever wear outside and that somehow turn into house cleaning wardrobe.

I'm not sure why this happens. I don't even ask for that much, I just want them to be cool, comfortable, have a good design and decent quality. But I rarely find them and when I actually do, I absolutely definitely categorically must share it with all of you.

So last week I got this wonderul package from www.styleart.com.


To my shame, I did not know anything about this website up until last month, but the second I found it, I was conquered for good. I browsed franticly through all of their picks, and by the time I was done, my shopping cart was full. I reluctantly scraped some of them off and ended up ordering:

- this black T-shirt
- this white T-shirt
- this black hoodie (all for me)
and another T-shirt (this one) for my boo.

The package arrived very quickly and everything was just right, starting with measurements and design and ending with fabric (100% pure quality cotton).















All I had to do next was wait for a sunny warm day to take my beauties for a walk.
















I now declare myself perfectly satisfied and cannot wait for the next order.
Check out the designs yourself - visit the Styleart website and get your custom design here . Follow them on facebook to stay up to date here.


Until next time,

XOXO,

Kat


Comments

  1. All styles are looking so cute and amazing and all images are so nice.

    www.mysweetwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post about Fashion. I’m professional Graphic Designer at https://www.clippingpath.eu. If any one need any service on image editing please feel free to contact me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts