Oct 1, 2013

These (rubber) boots are made for walking!

Hey there, long time no see...
These rainy cold days have gotten my energy level down to zero.
But don't worry, it's nothing a hot cup of black tea and a night in bed under a warm blanket, watching Orange is The New Black TV series (quite good, might wanna check it out) can't solve.

So if anything, these weather has inspired me to do a post on rainy weather shoes, i.e. the infamous rubber boots.

So here's a few examples on how to wear and accessorize rubber boots and also a few tips on what (and where to buy):















Funny guy :)))







And now here are some thoughts on what and where to buy:

1. Diesel Black Studded Rubber Boots - 100 EUR at www.ssense.com  



2. Karl Lagerfeld Rubber Wellington Boots 450 EUR @ www.net-a-porter.com 



3. Hunter Rag & Bone Tall Army Green Rubber Boots - 250 EUR @ www.jades24.com 



4. Hunter Adjustable Original Wellington Knee High Boots - 110 EUR @ www.johnlewis.com 



5. Joules Women's Print Wellies - 48 EUR @ www.thehut.com 



6. Salvatore Ferragamo Rubber Wellington Boots - 390 EUR @ www.mytheresa.com 



7. Tory Burch Diana Rain Boots - 180 EUR @ www.shopbop.com



8. Gucci "Edimburg" Rain Boots - 232 EUR @ www.farfetch.com 



9. Hunter Sandhurst Savoy Wellington Boots - 155 EUR @ www.johnlewis.com



10. Burberry Lisbon Check Rubber Boots - 180 EUR @ www.luisaviaroma.com 



So let it rain even though it's not raining men but with a look like this, who knows? :)
Have a lovely day ladies!

xoxo

Kat













15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yes indeed, already added 2 on my wish list :)

      Delete
  2. Great rainy day inspiration! I love Hunter boots!

    Thanx for the follow on Bloglovin', I'm actually following you already (#29) :)

    xx Bo
    http://aboutboblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. I need to buy myself a pair, they're great and so fashionable.
    -xo, Milene from stylingjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these boots! Great post! Thank you for stopping by and following me on Bloglovin! I'm following you back!

    Come back soon to visit me on The Notebook of a Fashion Lover

    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love not only the boots but all the styles too!
    Great blog, I`m following you now, hope you might follow me back too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there, of course I'm following back, you have a real nice blog there!
      xoxo
      kat

      Delete
  6. nice post - great suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice post - great suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love my teal Hunter boots! I sometimes hope for rain so that I can wear them!

    Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :))) yes, me too, sometimes a little rain is the perfect excuse for an amazing outfit

      Delete
  9. great post! I've always wanted to own a pair of hunter boots

    styleandchocolates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh This inspired be to go shopping for some hunter rain boots, i need black and purple.

    http://foureyesval.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great inspiration post! I need to grab a pair of Hunters! I've been using vintage riding boots as rain boots!

    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin

    $50 SheInside Voucher Giveway
    Handmade Necklace Giveaway
    Heart Sweater Giveaway

    ReplyDelete