These rainy cold days have gotten my energy level down to zero.
But don't worry, it's nothing a hot cup of black tea and a night in bed under a warm blanket, watching Orange is The New Black TV series (quite good, might wanna check it out) can't solve.
So if anything, these weather has inspired me to do a post on rainy weather shoes, i.e. the infamous rubber boots.
So here's a few examples on how to wear and accessorize rubber boots and also a few tips on what (and where to buy):
Funny guy :)))
And now here are some thoughts on what and where to buy:
1. Diesel Black Studded Rubber Boots - 100 EUR at www.ssense.com
2. Karl Lagerfeld Rubber Wellington Boots 450 EUR @ www.net-a-porter.com
3. Hunter Rag & Bone Tall Army Green Rubber Boots - 250 EUR @ www.jades24.com
4. Hunter Adjustable Original Wellington Knee High Boots - 110 EUR @ www.johnlewis.com
5. Joules Women's Print Wellies - 48 EUR @ www.thehut.com
6. Salvatore Ferragamo Rubber Wellington Boots - 390 EUR @ www.mytheresa.com
7. Tory Burch Diana Rain Boots - 180 EUR @ www.shopbop.com
8. Gucci "Edimburg" Rain Boots - 232 EUR @ www.farfetch.com
9. Hunter Sandhurst Savoy Wellington Boots - 155 EUR @ www.johnlewis.com
10. Burberry Lisbon Check Rubber Boots - 180 EUR @ www.luisaviaroma.com
So let it rain even though it's not raining men but with a look like this, who knows? :)
Have a lovely day ladies!