For now, as the sun insists on shining on the clear blue skies of Bucharest, why not take advantage of it and put on those fab sweatshirts I know you have in your closets.
Although they’re usually associated with lazy days, this season have gotten a chic makeover after being featured heavily on the Fall 2013 runways.
To name just a few of the winning designs, trophies go to Givenchy, Phillip Lim, Rebecca Minkoff, House of Holland & Karen Walker and of course Kenzo.
A comfy alternative to your basic knit sweater, these fitted pullover sweatshirts are already so popular the trend is rapidly spreading to a clear case of fashion pandemic.
Let's see how the street styles 'em:
Whether you dress them up or dress them down, these updated sweatshirts can work for just about any occasion. And, when it comes to outfit ideas, .
Everyone from designers to budget-conscious retailers have been stocking these stylish sweatshirts, making it fairly easy to find one within your price range and style.
Here's my personal selection:
1. Funny take on Grant Wood's "American Gothic" - 32 EUR at www.romwe.com
2. Anserine Dog Print Sweatshirt, 27 EURO at www.romwe.com
3. Advisory Print Black Sweatshirt, 22 EUR at www.romwe.com
4. Mango Haute Costume, 44 EURO at www.asos.com
5. Stussy Crew Neck Sweatshirt, 88 EURO at www.asos.com
6. Reason Homies 72 EURO at www.asos.com
7. Dimepiece Ain't No Wifey 66 EURO at www.asos.com
So what do you think of this trend?
How would you style your personal favorite sweatshirt?
Until next time,